Flowtite GRP Advantages
- Long, effective service life
- No need for linings, coatings, cathodic protection, wraps or other forms of additional corrosion protection.
- Low maintenance costs
- Hydraulic characteristics essentially constant over time.
(1/4 weight of DIP; 1/10 weight of concrete)
- Low transportation cost (nest able)
- Eliminates need for expensive pipe handling equipment
Long standard lengths, 12m
- Fewer joints reduce installation time
- More pipes per truckload means lower delivered cost
- Low friction loss
- Lower operating costs
Superior Hydraulic Characteristics
- Extremely Smooth Bore
- Hazen Williams flow coefficient of approximately C=150
- Low friction means less pumping energy needed and lower operating costs
- Manning’s flow coefficient n + 0.009
- Minimal slime build-up means lower cleaning costs
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Precision FLOWTITE Coupling with Elastomeric Gaskets
- Tight, efficient joints designed to eliminate infiltration or exfiltration
- Ease of joining, reduces installation time
- Accommodates small changes in line direction or differential settlements without additional fittings.
Flexible manufacturing process
- Custom diameters can be manufactured to provide maximum flow volumes with ease of installation for slip lining projects.
- Custom lengths can be manufactured to provide maximum flexibility for ease of direct bury or slip lining installation.
Advanced Technology Pipe Design
- Multiple pressure and stiffness classes to meet the design engineer’s criteria